Voki For Education for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
Voki For Education, developed and published by Oddcast Inc., is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download Voki For Education from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download Voki For Education for PC? Is it possible to run Voki For Education on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Education app, Voki For Education on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing Voki For Education on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the Voki For Education app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Oddcast Inc. for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install Voki For Education for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download Voki For Education on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the Voki For Education on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run Voki For Education on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of Voki For Education on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download Voki For Education for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “Voki For Education” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Oddcast Inc.) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded Voki For Education to emulator running on your PC. Just find the Voki For Education app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If Voki For Education is not available on Playstore, you can always download the Voki For Education APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
Join the millions of teachers and students around the world using Voki to create dynamic speaking characters (Vokis) to increase classroom engagement and retention.
Voki is an Education Technology (EdTech) tool for the evolving 21st century classroom. Using Voki, teachers, educators and students can create amazing speaking characters using the power of their own spoken voice. Choose from hundreds of customizable cartoons, animals, historical figures and world leaders just to name a few.
Make each character your own!
Customize the body, background, clothing and accessories of your Voki. The possibilities are endless!
Give your Voki a voice!
Once you’ve created your Voki, you can make it speak with your own spoken voice!
To create a talking Voki:
1. Select a character from the Voki Library
2. Select the record option and speak into your microphone
3. Export, share and/or present your talking character!
– Hundreds of diverse characters (vokis)
– Customizable bodies, clothing, accessories, facial features, hair and more
– Record your own voice or type a message using Text-to-Speech (TTS)
– Support for over 25 different languages and accents using TTS
– Download and/or share your Voki across all popular social networks
– Increased student retention, engagement and comprehension
– Great for developing student speaking skills & abilities
– Great way for students to develop confidence in public speaking and presenting
– Powerful student and teacher tool for students with disabilities
– Incredible tool for foreign language learning (over 25 languages supported)
– Great for teacher lessons, presentations, assessments and more
– Creative way to foster student introductions and bios
– Convenient tool for stay at home educators and homeschool parents
The Voki mobile application is a supplement to full Voki.com experience which includes:
– Advanced tool for creating multi-slide Voki Presentations
– A convenient tool for managing Voki students and assignments
– A Common core / ELA aligned, pre-curated and fully customizable library of Voki presentations (created by teachers)
* All Voki.com website subscribers are also provided with the fully unlocked Voki app experience ($9.99 value)
Visit www.voki.com to learn more.
Similar Apps to Voki For Education for PC:
|Script Rehearser||Engram Ltd||Free||com.rehearser.rehearser3free|
|BDOUIN by MuslimShow||ConexcapLife||Free||com.bdouin.apps.muslimstrips|
|Augmented Class! Augmented Reality for Education||CreativiTIC||Free||com.AugmentedClass.AClass|
|SnapMovie (road movie maker)||RENA||Free||net.rena.roadmovie.lite|
|Genoom||Genoom Network S.L.||Free||com.genoom|
|Clapp – Interactive Whiteboard for Teachers||Glovantech||Free||com.glovantech.glearning|
|My Selftape App||Apps For Actors Inc.||Free||appsforactors.com.myselftapeapp|
|Character Maker – Children||ArtiPunk||Paid||com.artipunk.charmakerchild|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. Voki For Education is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the Voki For Education on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run Voki For Education on your Windows PC.
Voki For Education is one of the most popular app in Education category with 100,000+ app installations and 2.5-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading Voki For Education app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.