Visual Novel Reader for PC
Download Visual Novel Reader for PC latest version on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop with easy steps. Here, we help you to run your favorite Android apps on PC.
Visual Novel Reader for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
Visual Novel Reader, developed and published by Synthic, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download Visual Novel Reader from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download Visual Novel Reader for PC? Is it possible to run Visual Novel Reader on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Game_casual app, Visual Novel Reader on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing Visual Novel Reader on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the Visual Novel Reader app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Synthic for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install Visual Novel Reader for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download Visual Novel Reader on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the Visual Novel Reader on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run Visual Novel Reader on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of Visual Novel Reader on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download Visual Novel Reader for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “Visual Novel Reader” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Synthic) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded Visual Novel Reader to emulator running on your PC. Just find the Visual Novel Reader app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If Visual Novel Reader is not available on Playstore, you can always download the Visual Novel Reader APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
Play any visual novel that has been converted to VNDS or originally written in VNDS on your android!
I developed this as an alternative to VNDS Interpreter which no longer seems to be supported by its developer. It is compatible with the VNDS format and I also extended the script commands to provide additional functionality (VNDS++).
To play a visual novel, it needs to be converted for VNDS. If there is some visual novel you’d like a converter (that currently does not exist), feel free to email me and I will see what I can do.
**FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS AND WHERE TO GET CONVERTERS, SEE THE EXPLANATION VIDEO + DESCRIPTION**
1. Acquire legal copy of the visual novel you want to play
2. Find a converter that can convert it to VNDS
3. Put the visual novel converted to VNDS-format somewhere in your device storage (preferably internal storage)
4. Upon opening the app you will be prompted to select a visual novel directory. If you put it in your internal storage the app should be able to auto search for it, otherwise manually enter the path.
5. You should now be taken to lobby screen where you can choose which novel to read.
– Save. Create a checkpoint so you can continue where you left off.
– Load. Premium feature. This way you can try it out to see whether you like it or not before purchasing.
– Skip To Next Choice. Makes it easy to skip part of routes you have already read.
– Text History. In case you missed something.
Similar Apps to Visual Novel Reader for PC:
|Rabico! – Visual Novel Game Engine for Android||HARunaDev||Free||cm7dev.Rabico|
|One Thousand Lies||Keinart Lobre||Free||keinart.otl|
|NU Client: Translated Asian Novels||KNF Apps||Free||knf.nuclient|
|Normal Me and Abnormal Friends [Visual Novel]||Entabridge Co., Ltd.||Free||com.entabridge.chatnovel5en|
|Wish her happiness.||DMM.com||Free||com.dmm.wishherhappiness|
|I.B. ~The Future, Destined by Unsociable Me~||Entabridge Co., Ltd.||Free||com.entabridge.chatnovel4en|
|LovNovel – Melayu & Indonesian Novel||LBLLYY||Free||com.dingyou.mys.lovnovel|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. Visual Novel Reader is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the Visual Novel Reader on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run Visual Novel Reader on your Windows PC.
Visual Novel Reader is one of the most popular app in Game_casual category with 10,000+ app installations and 2.5-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading Visual Novel Reader app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.