SoundAssistant for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
SoundAssistant, developed and published by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download SoundAssistant from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download SoundAssistant for PC? Is it possible to run SoundAssistant on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Music_and_audio app, SoundAssistant on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing SoundAssistant on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the SoundAssistant app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install SoundAssistant for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download SoundAssistant on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the SoundAssistant on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run SoundAssistant on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of SoundAssistant on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download SoundAssistant for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “SoundAssistant” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded SoundAssistant to emulator running on your PC. Just find the SoundAssistant app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If SoundAssistant is not available on Playstore, you can always download the SoundAssistant APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
The new version is distributed through the Galaxy Store
The sound utility available on the galaxy series
Provides various convenience functions related to audio
– Allow you to control the media volume instead of ringtone when pressing the volume keys
– Support individual application volume (You can control the volume of music and games differently)
– 150 steps of fine volume and support Floating Equalizer(EQ)
– Create and activate personalize sound settings
– Support mono audio and left/right balance
– Touch the app volume icon in the floating dialog to play/pause and long click to enter the app.
The following features are available only if the Samsung Experience version of the smartphone on which Sound Assistant is installed is 8.5 or later.
※ How to check Samsung Experience Version : Run SoundAssistant – Top right menu – About
– Default volume step when pressing volume button can now be changed
– Audio output of an application can now be switched between Bluetooth or speaker via floating volume dialog (how to use : https://youtu.be/Z5mrB4ryKjE)
– EQ settings can now be saved and shared
Features Available from Samsung Experience version 9.0
– Ability to swap left and right sounds on headphones
– Ability to hear ringtone, notification, and alarm sounds only through headphones when headphone is connected.
Similar Apps to SoundAssistant for PC:
|Samsung Level||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.||Free||com.sec.samsungsoundphone|
|Wireless Audio-Multiroom||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.||Free||com.samsung.roomspeaker3|
|Samsung Giga Party Audio||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.||Free||com.samsung.speaker|
|One Hand Operation +||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.||Free||com.samsung.android.sidegesturepad|
|Samsung Flow||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.||Free||com.samsung.android.galaxycontinuity|
|Bluetooth Volume Manager||darken||Free||eu.darken.bluemusic|
|Samsung Configurator||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.||Free||com.samsung.configurator|
|Samsung Voice Recorder||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.||Free||com.sec.android.app.voicenote|
|Equalizer For Bluetooth headset||AudiosMaxs||Free||io.audiosmaxs.bassboostermusic|
|Music Player 3D Surround 7.1 (FREE)||Tamal Basak (India)||Free||com.tamalbasak.musicplayer3d|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. SoundAssistant is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the SoundAssistant on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run SoundAssistant on your Windows PC.
SoundAssistant is one of the most popular app in Music_and_audio category with 1,000,000+ app installations and 4.5-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading SoundAssistant app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.