RemoDroid for PC
Download RemoDroid for PC latest version on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop with easy steps. Here, we help you to run your favorite Android apps on PC.
RemoDroid for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
RemoDroid, developed and published by Ivaylo Dimitrov, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download RemoDroid from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download RemoDroid for PC? Is it possible to run RemoDroid on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Tools app, RemoDroid on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing RemoDroid on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the RemoDroid app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Ivaylo Dimitrov for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install RemoDroid for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download RemoDroid on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the RemoDroid on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run RemoDroid on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of RemoDroid on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download RemoDroid for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “RemoDroid” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Ivaylo Dimitrov) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded RemoDroid to emulator running on your PC. Just find the RemoDroid app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If RemoDroid is not available on Playstore, you can always download the RemoDroid APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
This is a remote control app, which allows you to control Android devices with any other Android phone, PC or Mac.
The App is currently in a beta state, that means it is buggy and might not work with all devices.
The app is mainly developed for remote control of Android TV sticks but as well works with a wide range of smart phones and tablets.
The app is separated in two parts:
1. Pressing the “Allow Remote Control” button allows screen sharing and remote control of the current device. That mode requires ROOT PERMISSIONS
2. Pressing the “Connect” button allows you to see the screen of a streaming device and as well remote control it. That mode does NOT require root permissions
For streaming your screen and/or been remote controlled you need ROOT permission!!!
For what can I use this app?
– Introducing a presentation (the App supports multiple users connected to one device at the same time)
– Supporting friends and people in need f.E. by remote configurating an app or by showing what actions need to be proceed
– Showing videos or pics to friends without even downloading them
– Screen sharing
– Remote control (from any Android device and PC)
– Multiple user support (several users can see the screen at the same time)
– Wifi and Ethernet/LAN are supported as communication channels (
– Applet Support -> allows the receiver to be any Java enabled device (Windows/Linux PCs as well Mac).
– Applet Support for internet connections
Feel free to contact me if you want to use that application for comercial use or integrating it into an Android image/build.
Similar Apps to RemoDroid for PC:
|AirMirror: Remote support & Remote control devices||SAND STUDIO||Free||com.sand.airmirror|
|RemoteView for Android||RSUPPORT Co., Ltd.||Free||rsupport.AndroidViewer|
|TeamViewer for Remote Control||TeamViewer||Free||com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile|
|AirDroid Remote Support||SAND STUDIO||Free||com.sand.airsos|
|AirDroid: Remote access & File||SAND STUDIO||Free||com.sand.airdroid|
|Inkwire Screen Share + Assist||ClockworkMod||Free||com.koushikdutta.inkwire|
|Remote Desktop & Remote Access – Zoho Assist||Zoho Corporation||Free||com.zoho.assist|
|Splashtop Personal – Remote Desktop||Splashtop||Free||com.splashtop.remote.pad.v2|
|AirDroid Business – Kiosk Lockdown & MDM Agent||SAND STUDIO||Free||com.sand.airdroidbizc|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. RemoDroid is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the RemoDroid on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run RemoDroid on your Windows PC.
RemoDroid is one of the most popular app in Tools category with 1,000,000+ app installations and 3.3-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading RemoDroid app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.