PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play, developed and published by Florian Grill, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play for PC? Is it possible to run PSPlay on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Tools app, PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the PSPlay app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Florian Grill for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download PSPlay on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run PSPlay on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of PSPlay on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Florian Grill) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play to emulator running on your PC. Just find the PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play is not available on Playstore, you can always download the PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
PSPlay offers you the possibility to remote control your PS4 without limitations. You can play your favorite games remotely while you are away*. PSPlay has been optimized to provide streaming experiences with the lowest possible latency. Third-Party controllers and mobile data connections are supported.
Differences to the official PS4 Remote Play app
• Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
• PSPlay allows to use mobile data*
You MUST configure your router at home to allow this. More information below
• Supports Android TV devices
• Supports gamepad button mapping
• You can register multiple PS4 profiles
• Supports customization of onscreen gamepad layout
• PSPlay supports rooted devices
• You can use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock for your PS4
• Supports PS4 firmware from 5.05 – 7.55
• Picture-In-Picture mode (requires Android 8.0 or newer)
• Multi-Window support (requires Android 7.0 or newer)
• Recording and capturing your screen is allowed *(3rd Party app required)
• Dual core CPU highly recommended
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired internet connection for your PS4 is strongly recommended
• Your device should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps
PSPlay allows you to remote control any PlayStation 4 game which supports Remote Play. Play games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more on your device. Or just use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock gamepad for your PS4.
– Easy Connection Setup
– Streaming from your PS4 to your device with low latency
– Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
– Use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock controller for your PS4
Problems with the PSN login
This problem only affects users with PS4 firmware 7.0 or later where a PSN login must be performed to get your PSN-Account ID. Recently, some users reported problems when performing the PSN login. If you have problems to login to your PSN account just tell me your PSN user name and I will find out your PSN-Account ID for you. You can write me an email and I will try to reply as fast as possible. More information here:
In case you have any other problems or suggestions for improvements feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I will try to answer as soon as possible. All information about PSPlay can be found here:
PSPlay works with the latest PS4 firmware. PSPlay can currently be used with PS4 firmware 5.05 to 7.55. Please do not upgrade to a newer PS4 firmware version if available until it is proven that PSPlay is still working. However, if you have updated and PSPlay has stopped working, it will take some time for me to fix the problems. So please keep that in mind.
if you want to play over the internet when you are not at home you MUST configure port forwarding on your router. Otherwise, playing remotely will not work when you are not connected to your local network at home. You can find more information here:
Disclaimer: PS4, PlayStation 4, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSPlay is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
Similar Apps to PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play for PC:
|DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick||Florian Grill||Paid||com.grill.droidjoy|
|PlayStation™Video||PlayStation Mobile Inc.||Free||com.playstation.video|
|PS4 Remote Play||PlayStation Mobile Inc.||Free||com.playstation.remoteplay|
|Vortex Cloud Gaming||RemoteMyApp||Free||com.remotemyapp.vortex|
|Jeuxvideo.com – PC et Consoles||Webedia||Free||com.jeuxvideo|
|Netboom – 🎮Play PC games on Mobile||Netboom,lnc.||Free||com.netboom.bifrost.cloud_gaming.game_streaming.game_console|
|Steam Link||Valve Corporation||Free||com.valvesoftware.steamlink|
|PS4 Second Screen||PlayStation Mobile Inc.||Free||com.playstation.mobile2ndscreen|
|DVR Hub for Xbox||Room408 Design||Free||com.room408design.XboxDVRHub|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play on your Windows PC.
PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play is one of the most popular app in Tools category with 10,000+ app installations and 4.3-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.