Nationwide Banking App for PC
Download Nationwide Banking App for PC latest version on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop with easy steps. Here, we help you to run your favorite Android apps on PC.
Nationwide Banking App for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
Nationwide Banking App, developed and published by Nationwide Building Society, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download Nationwide Banking App from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download Nationwide Banking App for PC? Is it possible to run Nationwide Banking App on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Finance app, Nationwide Banking App on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing Nationwide Banking App on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the Nationwide Banking App app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Nationwide Building Society for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install Nationwide Banking App for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download Nationwide Banking App on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the Nationwide Banking App on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run Nationwide Banking App on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of Nationwide Banking App on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download Nationwide Banking App for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “Nationwide Banking App” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Nationwide Building Society) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded Nationwide Banking App to emulator running on your PC. Just find the Nationwide Banking App app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If Nationwide Banking App is not available on Playstore, you can always download the Nationwide Banking App APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
Join over 3 million of our members who are using the Nationwide Banking App for their everyday banking needs. It’s simple to get started.
Manage your everyday banking needs
Securely log-in using Biometrics or 3 numbers of your passnumber. Once signed in you can use the app to view your balances, make payments, search for transactions and much more.
Become a super saver
You can use the app to create Savings Goals, easily see what your savings interest rate is, and also make impulse savings into your account – without having to log in.
Frequently asked questions
— I’ve never used the app before. How do I start?
Tap the ‘Get’ button on the screen to download the app. Once downloaded, simply follow the instructions on screen. From there, all you’ll need are your Nationwide account details or debit card and card reader and the app will help you finish setting up.
— How safe is the Nationwide Banking App?
Our Digital Banking promise means:
• We’ll refund any money taken from your account without your authorisation
• We’ll monitor & protect your account 24/7 with the latest technology
• We’ll provide you with education on how to stay safe including top tips and information on the latest fraud and scam trends
(Please see our website for full terms and conditions. T&Cs apply.)
My app isn’t downloading
If your app isn’t downloading or seems to be stuck, to fix it:
1. Go to your phone’s settings and choose Apps > Google Play Store > Force stop
2. Then choose Storage > Clear cache
3. Try the update again.
You can use the app to
• View your accounts; savings, loans, mortgages, credit cards and current accounts.
• Browse our product offerings, and open new accounts
• Freeze/unfreeze your debit card
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Change your passnumber
• Setup new bill payments and check existing payments (you may need your card reader for some transactions)
• Setup and track a Savings Goal
• Personalise your settings to update your personal details, get text alerts and go paperless
Similar Apps to Nationwide Banking App for PC:
|NatWest International||NatWest Group PLC||Free||com.rbs.mobile.android.natwestoffshore|
|AIB Mobile||Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company||Free||aib.ibank.android|
|HSBC UK Mobile Banking||HSBC||Free||uk.co.hsbc.hsbcukmobilebanking|
|Monzo – Mobile Banking||Monzo||Free||co.uk.getmondo|
|NatWest Bankline Mobile||NatWest Group PLC||Free||com.rbs.banklinemobile.natwest|
|Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking||Bank of Ireland||Free||com.bankofireland.mobilebanking|
|TSB Bank Mobile Banking||TSB Bank Limited||Free||tsb.mobilebanking|
|BarclaysNow||Barclays Services Limited||Free||com.barclays.barclaysnow|
|Danske ID – Danske Bank||Danske Bank||Free||com.danskebank.danskeid|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. Nationwide Banking App is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the Nationwide Banking App on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run Nationwide Banking App on your Windows PC.
Nationwide Banking App is one of the most popular app in Finance category with 1,000,000+ app installations and 4.5-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading Nationwide Banking App app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.