IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor, developed and published by nullium, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor for PC? Is it possible to run IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Tools app, IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, nullium for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (nullium) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor to emulator running on your PC. Just find the IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor is not available on Playstore, you can always download the IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
A pixel art editor designed for… making pixel art! Features isometric tools.
– Intuitive image pan/zoom using 2-fingers gesture (pinch to zoom, drag to pan; zoom/pan buttons are also optionally available)
– Easy select, copy, cut, and paste (supports rotation and flipping)
– Isometric tools for drawing isometric lines and rectangles easily
– Ability to precisely position individual lines and shapes
– Ability to save/load colors
– Optional image pixel grid
– Transparent image background option
– Loading from PNG/BMP/JPG/GIF files; Saving to PNG files
– Support for both landscape and portrait screen orientation
– Basic shapes, different pen/eraser sizes, flood filling, color dropper/picker, undo/redo
More in the Pro version:
– Direct input of RGB / HSV color value for precise color specification
– Function to change image canvas size
– Ability to import / paste from another image file
– Option to have 18 color palettes slots instead 6
– Option to show file/image info on the interface
– Option to customize the grid size and color
– Option to customize the app background color
If you need help with IsoPix, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
Similar Apps to IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor for PC:
|Pocket Paint: draw and edit!||Catrobat||Free||org.catrobat.paintroid|
|Pixel Studio Family – Pixel art editor for Family||Hippo||Paid||com.pixelstudio.pro|
|Bloxels||Pixel Press Technology, LLC||Free||com.projectpixelpress.BloxelsEDU|
|3DC.io – Education||3D Creationist||Paid||com.tdc.tdcedu|
|Stop Motion Studio Pro||Cateater||Paid||com.cateater.stopmotionstudiopro|
|ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create||Ambient Design Ltd.||Paid||com.ambientdesign.artrage.playstore|
|Blockly for Dash & Dot robots||WONDER WORKSHOP, INC.||Free||com.makewonder.blockly|
|Makers Empire 3D – 3D Printing & 3D Modelling||Makers Empire||Free||com.makersempire.makersempire|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor on your Windows PC.
IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor is one of the most popular app in Tools category with 500,000+ app installations and 3.7-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading IsoPix – Pixel Art Editor app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.