Grandstream Wave Lite – Video for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
Grandstream Wave Lite – Video, developed and published by Grandstream Networks, Inc., is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download Grandstream Wave Lite – Video from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download Grandstream Wave Lite – Video for PC? Is it possible to run Grandstream Wave Lite on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Communication app, Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the Grandstream Wave Lite app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Grandstream Networks, Inc. for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install Grandstream Wave Lite – Video for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download Grandstream Wave Lite on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run Grandstream Wave Lite on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of Grandstream Wave Lite on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download Grandstream Wave Lite – Video for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “Grandstream Wave Lite – Video” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Grandstream Networks, Inc.) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded Grandstream Wave Lite – Video to emulator running on your PC. Just find the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If Grandstream Wave Lite – Video is not available on Playstore, you can always download the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
Grandstream Wave is a FREE softphone application which allows users to make and receive voice/video calls through their business or residential SIP accounts on any Android™ device (version 4.1+) from anywhere in the world, via either cellular data or WiFi. This application supports integration of up to 6 SIP accounts, 6-way voice conferencing, and allows users to monitor their IP PBX (such as Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX & UCM6510 IP PBX) while utilizing speed dial with up to 24 virtual BLF keys. Grandstream Wave also supports advanced SIP telephony features including call transfer, LDAP phonebook integration and more. With Grandstream Wave, business and residential users always have access to their SIP lines and can easily keep in touch with business or personal contacts without using expensive cellular data plans.
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports Video, Hardware encode/decode, up to 720P
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC and Opus codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires Android 4.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, and Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
Similar Apps to Grandstream Wave Lite – Video for PC:
|myPBX for Android||innovaphone AG||Free||com.innovaphone.phoneandroid|
|Bria – VoIP SIP Softphone||CounterPath Corp||Free||com.cpc.briax|
|Zoiper IAX SIP VOIP Softphone||Securax LTD.||Free||com.zoiper.android.app|
|3CX Communications System||3CX||Free||com.tcx.sipphone14|
|Bria Enterprise||CounterPath Corp||Free||com.briaccs.voip|
|IPVideoTalk||Grandstream Networks, Inc.||Free||com.grandstream.xmeeting|
|Bria Mobile: VoIP Business Communication Softphone||CounterPath Corp||Free||com.counterpath.bria|
|Groundwire: VoIP SIP Softphone||Acrobits, s.r.o.||Paid||cz.acrobits.softphone.aliengroundwire|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. Grandstream Wave Lite – Video is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on your Windows PC.
Grandstream Wave Lite – Video is one of the most popular app in Communication category with 500,000+ app installations and 3.7-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading Grandstream Wave Lite – Video app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.