GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools, developed and published by GMH Software, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools for PC? Is it possible to run GPT on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Lifestyle app, GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the GPT app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, GMH Software for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download GPT on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run GPT on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of GPT on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (GMH Software) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools to emulator running on your PC. Just find the GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools is not available on Playstore, you can always download the GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
Gold Prospecting Tools – GPS tracking system, designed specifically for prospecting.
Not a metal detector 🙂
Trial Version – Has Ads at start.
Please consider Pro Version – to support further development.
Shows a real-time map, with current and previous tracks, to help you explore new areas and find more gold. All data is stored on the phone and displayed using the Google Maps V2 API. Co-ordinates are not uploaded at any time. Each ‘site’ is stored against a Pin. Also includes a directional compass and mapping tools to mark locations, measure distances and ability to send a location as link to SMS or email.
Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and Google Maps are required to be installed on the Phone. It is recommended to cache potential areas in
Google Maps prior to going prospecting.
– The GPS must be working before maps will be displayed (ie you need to be outside)
– It is only as accurate as your GPS (probably +/- 3 metres when in the open).
– Please use commonsense, and don’t rely on GPS/Phone/Compass as only means of navigation.
– Sessions are stored against the selected PIN. It is recommended that different PIN’s are used for different sites. If you use the same PIN, you will be able to see roughly where you have gone before, and hopefully where you have had success.
– The Green Marker is where you started (useful for finding your car …).
– Having the app open will drain battery. It is recommended that you start the app, check that it is recording, and then lock the screen (using the power button).
– Buttons are on a Slider (drag across to show buttons)
– There is a separate mapping Tools sub menu, which allows you to add three Markers, which are used to calculate distances. (these will only appear if you create a marker).
– You can disable the compass in the settings menu
– Long Click Maker menu Buttons (eg M1) to send that location to the Share menu (can then SMS or email). This is a link to Google maps (you need to add a recipient, and can add messages etc)
Future versions will have a concept of sites, and a pin will be required to start the App.
At the moment, the pin is just a site number. If you use the same pin, then previous tracks are shown in Red, and the current track is shown in Yellow. Green markers show where the GPS was activated (ie start). Yellow markers show where you have logged locations (hopefully gold). Dark blue dots are relatively accurate GPS points, Light Blue dots are inaccurate. Green dots are where the location hasn’t changed much for approx 2 minutes. These can be handy, as they probably relate to spots that you have dug.
The PIN can be as long as you want, but there is no easy way to recover your pin…
It is recommended to pick a pin, say 123, and then an extra digit for different sites. If you are not worried about your mates looking at where you have gone, then you don’t even need to enter a PIN, just click on ‘enter’ (The Gold Triangle).
Please let me know if you find this useful for Grid’ing. Whilst there are inaccuracies built into GPS, the relative data points are less effected – ie if you walk in a circle, then you will see a circle on your map.
Please feel free to drop me an email, if you would like me to build some specific functionality.
Tags: metal detector detecting prospector hunting treasure GPS marker distance measure SMS hiking track tracker directional compass minelab metorite
Similar Apps to GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools for PC:
|G-Detect : metal detector and finds||Zhar||Free||com.zhar.apps.godetect|
|GO-FIND||Minelab Electronics Pty Ltd||Free||com.minelab.gofind|
|MGRS UTM GPS||Y2 Tech||Free||info.yogantara.yytestgps|
|Smart Geology- Mineral Guide||DiscussIT Creations||Free||com.avicApps.geologyapp|
|Field Topography UTM free||NordSoft||Free||nordsoft.topoUTM_light|
|Tenerife Topo Maps||ATLOGIS Geoinformatics GmbH & Co. KG||Free||com.atlogis.teneriffa|
|Orienteering Compass & Map||Calmatics||Free||com.calmatics.compassmap|
|Apglos Survey Wizard – easiest land survey app||Apglos||Free||eu.apglos.apglossurveywizard|
|Military Navigation||Lee Wei Min||Free||weiminlee95.militarynavigation|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools on your Windows PC.
GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools is one of the most popular app in Lifestyle category with 100,000+ app installations and 3.9-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading GPT – Gold Prospecting Tools app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.