Electrodoc – electronics in your hand for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
Electrodoc – electronics in your hand, developed and published by IODEMA Srl, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download Electrodoc – electronics in your hand from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download Electrodoc – electronics in your hand for PC? Is it possible to run Electrodoc on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Tools app, Electrodoc – electronics in your hand on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing Electrodoc – electronics in your hand on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the Electrodoc app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, IODEMA Srl for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install Electrodoc – electronics in your hand for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download Electrodoc on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the Electrodoc – electronics in your hand on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run Electrodoc on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of Electrodoc on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download Electrodoc – electronics in your hand for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “Electrodoc – electronics in your hand” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (IODEMA Srl) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded Electrodoc – electronics in your hand to emulator running on your PC. Just find the Electrodoc – electronics in your hand app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If Electrodoc – electronics in your hand is not available on Playstore, you can always download the Electrodoc – electronics in your hand APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
Electrodoc is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
Electrodoc is the new app name of Electrodroid. Same app, with the same and even more features.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the app store the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor Color Code;
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor Color Code;
• Ohm’s Law;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistor Ratio;
• Resistor series/parallel;
• Capacitor series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge;
• Operational Amplifier;
• LED Resistor Calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator;
• NE555 Calculator;
• Power dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor Design Tool;
• Voltage Drop Calculator;
• PCB Trace Width Calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB port, Serial port, Parallel port, Ethernet port, Registered Jack, SCART connector, DVI connector, HDMI connector, Display Port, VGA connector, S-Video connector, Jack connector, FireWire connector, RCA connector, Audio DIN connector, XLR and DMX, ATX Power connectors, EIDE/ATA – SATA, PS/2-AT connectors, 25-pair cable color code, Fiber Optic cable color, MIDI connector, Apple Lightning connector, OBD-II Car connector, Car audio ISO connector, Arduino boards);
• Resources (PIC ICSP / AVR ISP, ChipDB (IC pinouts), USB specifications, Resistivity Table, AWG-SWG Wire Size, Ampacity Table, Standard Resistors, Standard Capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, Circuit Schematic symbols, Symbols and Acronyms, SI Units prefixes, ASCII Table, Boolean Logic gates, Switch Information, 78xx IC, Batteries, Coin Batteries, Decibel Table, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
…and more to come!
The Pro version doesn’t have any ads, and has additional features like new calculators, and more pinouts and resources.
There are also improvements in some calculators (e.g. LED, voltage regulators), extra features in some plugins, and it is possible to sort the lists according to your preferences.
These are the extra calculators and pinouts available at the moment only in the PRO version: Lookup Resistor color by value, Zener Diode Calculator, Y-Δ Transformation, Decibel Converter, RMS Converter, Range Converter, Power Over Ethernet, VESA Connector, PC peripheral connectors, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin connector, PDMI, Trailer connectors, SD card pin-out, SIM/Smart card, Raspberry Pi pin-out, LCD pin-out, GPIB/IEEE-488 pin-out, Thermocouples colors, Arduino boards, JTAG pinouts, BeagleBone boards, SMD Package Sizes, 7400 series IC, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses color code, Automotive Fuses colors, DIN 47100 color coding, IP marking, World Plugs & Sockets, IEC Connectors, NEMA connectors.
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodoc Pro link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodoc.it
Similar Apps to Electrodoc – electronics in your hand for PC:
|Electronic Component Pinouts Free||Adriano Moutinho||Free||componentspinout.ammsoft.componentspinout|
|Electronics Helper||Piyush Sharma||Free||piyush.domain.electronicsforum|
|Electronics Toolbox||Peter Ho||Free||com.peterhohsy.eecalculator|
|Learn electronics||DIGO Labs||Free||mobile.olimpia.com.aprendeelectronica|
|Resistor color code calculator||Jedemm Technologies||Free||com.jedemm.resistorcalculator|
|Electronics Database: params of electronics parts||Alexander Glushanenko||Free||ru.avglab.electronicsdatabase|
|Mobile electrician||Anatoliy Tarasenko||Free||buba.electric.mobileelectrician|
|Electrical Calculations||Ettore Gallina||Free||it.Ettore.calcolielettrici|
|Electrodoc Pro||IODEMA Srl||Paid||it.android.demi.elettronica.pro|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. Electrodoc – electronics in your hand is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the Electrodoc – electronics in your hand on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run Electrodoc – electronics in your hand on your Windows PC.
Electrodoc – electronics in your hand is one of the most popular app in Tools category with 10,000,000+ app installations and 4.6-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading Electrodoc – electronics in your hand app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.