EGW Writings 2 for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
EGW Writings 2, developed and published by Ellen G. White Estate, Inc., is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download EGW Writings 2 from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download EGW Writings 2 for PC? Is it possible to run EGW Writings 2 on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Books_and_reference app, EGW Writings 2 on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing EGW Writings 2 on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the EGW Writings 2 app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Ellen G. White Estate, Inc. for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install EGW Writings 2 for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download EGW Writings 2 on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the EGW Writings 2 on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run EGW Writings 2 on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of EGW Writings 2 on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download EGW Writings 2 for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “EGW Writings 2” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded EGW Writings 2 to emulator running on your PC. Just find the EGW Writings 2 app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If EGW Writings 2 is not available on Playstore, you can always download the EGW Writings 2 APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
Ellen G. White is the most widely published Seventh-day Adventist author. Her ministry spanned 70 years, from 1844 until 1915. Guided by the Holy Spirit, she exalted Jesus and pointed to Scripture as the basis of one’s faith. Ellen White wrote on a wide variety of spiritual and practical topics, from spiritual, to health, education, ministry, financial and marital advice. Her best known most translated work is Steps to Christ, followed by the 5 conflict of the ages series: Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, Desire of Ages, Acts of the Apostles, and The Great Controversy. Ellen G. White is also credited as the co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
EGW Writings 2, v.6.0.1 for Android, enables you to download The Complete Published Writings of Ellen G. White. This free app is available from Android OS v.4.2.0 and up. The EGW Writings 2 app allows users to download books individually or as a complete collection. The user interface (UI) menus now support 16 languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, and Ukrainian. In addition, the app has EGW books in 98 languages that you can download or read online.
– Syncing of Study Center data and user history through EGW Cloud
– My Library
– Updated bookshelf layout
– Updated reader layout
– Additional color themes
– Easy install wizard
– Vertical scrolling option or horizontal page scrolling
– Swipe right/left to move to next/previous chapter for vertical/horizontal mode
– Database storage location can be moved from internal device memory to an External SD Card
– Quick access to All Collections via side menu
– Bookshelf menu has 6 layout options in settings and a default.
– Bookshelf quick access scrollbar with A-Z or 1-9 slide info to all book lists
– User interface (UI) navigation and app speed optimization
– Offline search mode (globe)
– Optional Wifi only mode and airplane mode to save user data
– Auto update of search results when switching from online to offline
– Auto update of bookshelf to display only downloaded books when offline
– Improved search ability to go directly to a book/page/paragraph, i.e. sc 44.2
– Help icon added to search box with search syntax examples
– Improved text selection UI. Double tap for sliders and long tap for single or multi-word selection across pages. Tap and slide finger across text for multiple word selection.
– Split screen view can now maximize to full screen view and back again
– Book reader chapter progress indicator scrollbar added
– Pre-recorded audiobooks collection added to main bookshelf
– Listening History added to bookshelf menu to keep track of your audiobooks
– Maximum font size increased to 72 points
– Downloading books to Internal Memory has been optimized for multi-threaded quick downloads of all collections. Please note that Google Android OS limits downloads to one book at a time for External SD storage cards. So it could take days to download all the books to your Ext. SD Card. We suggest downloading all the books to your internal memory first (if you have the space) and then transferring the books to your SD Card by going to the side menu>Settings>Database location>tap switch> then choose Ext. SD Card>OK.
– Advanced Search:
search in collections: All Collections, Compilations, Lifetime Works;
– New Book Covers
Similar Apps to EGW Writings 2 for PC:
|EGW Writings||Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.||Free||egw.estate|
|SDA Sabbath School Quarterly||Stefan Rusek||Free||com.ergonlabs.SabbathSchool|
|The SDA Church Manual – Last edition||SilverAppli / Sylviory D||Free||com.silverAppli.sdamanual|
|Bible with EGW Comments||Tinashe Mzondiwa||Free||com.tinashe.bible|
|Prophets and Kings||Temas Biblicos Estudios Christ AlcaldeBibliApps||Free||com.alcaldebibliapps.prophets.kings.adventist|
|Patriarchs and Prophets||Temas Biblicos Estudios Christ AlcaldeBibliApps||Free||com.alcaldebibliapps.patriarchs.prophets.adventist|
|Sabbath School 24/7||Dot7||Free||asd.esa|
|Explanatory Bible Notes – John Wesley||Daily Bible Apps||Free||bible.notes.wesley|
|28 fundamental beliefs SDA Church||SilverAppli / Sylviory D||Free||com.silverApp.beliefs|
|Adventist Beliefs Complete||Advenz||Free||com.advenz.creenciasadventistas|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. EGW Writings 2 is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the EGW Writings 2 on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run EGW Writings 2 on your Windows PC.
EGW Writings 2 is one of the most popular app in Books_and_reference category with 500,000+ app installations and 4.8-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading EGW Writings 2 app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.