ColorNote Notepad Notes for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
ColorNote Notepad Notes, developed and published by Notes, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download ColorNote Notepad Notes from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download ColorNote Notepad Notes for PC? Is it possible to run ColorNote Notepad Notes on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Productivity app, ColorNote Notepad Notes on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing ColorNote Notepad Notes on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the ColorNote Notepad Notes app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Notes for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install ColorNote Notepad Notes for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download ColorNote Notepad Notes on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the ColorNote Notepad Notes on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run ColorNote Notepad Notes on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of ColorNote Notepad Notes on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download ColorNote Notepad Notes for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “ColorNote Notepad Notes” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Notes) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded ColorNote Notepad Notes to emulator running on your PC. Just find the ColorNote Notepad Notes app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If ColorNote Notepad Notes is not available on Playstore, you can always download the ColorNote Notepad Notes APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.
* Notice *
– If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
– When you’re finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app’s home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
– Taking a Note –
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you’re willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device’s menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list’s title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
– Making To-do List or Shopping List –
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you’d like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list’s title is slashed as well.
* Features *
– Organize notes by color (color notebook)
– Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
– Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
– Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
– Organize your schedule by note in calendar
– Write a diary and journal in calendar
– Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
– Secured backup notes to SD storage
– Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
– Reminder notes on status bar
– List/Grid View
– Search notes
– Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
– Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
– Quick memo / notes
– Wiki note link : [[Title]]
– Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
– Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
– It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
– Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
– Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
– Storage : For backup notes to the storage of the device
– Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don’t the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn’t support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings – Applications – Manage Applications – Color Note – Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: ‘/data/colornote’ or ‘/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files’ on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New – Select checklist note – Put items – Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Similar Apps to ColorNote Notepad Notes for PC:
|Notepad – Note app reminder, Sticky notes widget||ECO MOBILE VN||Free||com.eco.note|
|Evernote – Notes Organizer & Daily Planner||Evernote Corporation||Free||com.evernote|
|Fast Notepad||Simple Apps.||Free||net.fast_notepad_notes_app.fastnotepad|
|Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go||Microsoft Corporation||Free||com.microsoft.office.word|
|Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets||Microsoft Corporation||Free||com.microsoft.office.excel|
|Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes||Microsoft Corporation||Free||com.microsoft.office.onenote|
|WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar||Yocto Enterprise||Free||com.yocto.wenote|
|Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder||Microsoft Corporation||Free||com.microsoft.todos|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. ColorNote Notepad Notes is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the ColorNote Notepad Notes on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run ColorNote Notepad Notes on your Windows PC.
ColorNote Notepad Notes is one of the most popular app in Productivity category with 100,000,000+ app installations and 4.8-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading ColorNote Notepad Notes app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.