codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding, developed and published by codeSpark, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for PC? Is it possible to run codeSpark Academy on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Game_educational app, codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the codeSpark Academy app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, codeSpark for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download codeSpark Academy on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run codeSpark Academy on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of codeSpark Academy on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (codeSpark) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding to emulator running on your PC. Just find the codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding is not available on Playstore, you can always download the codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
codeSpark Academy is the #1 at home learn to code program for kids 5-9! Our award-winning app has introduced over 30 million kids in 200+ countries to the ABCs of computer science.
codeSpark Academy uses a patent pending “no words” interface to teach the basics of computer programming through a variety of interactive learning activities including puzzles, games, step-by-step creative projects, game design and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents.
* Kids learn key programming and logical problem solving concepts!
* They design and code their own games and interactive stories with age appropriate tools in the “Create” section.
* Personalized daily rewards and challenges based on your child’s progress.
* Curriculum developed in collaboration with, and based on research from Princeton, Tufts Harvey Mudd College and MIT.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
PRESS & AWARDS:
codeSpark teaches basic computer programming skills — “the ABCs of coding”— with no reading necessary – NPR
“[codeSpark Academy] is easy to learn, full of playful characters and it’s easy to experiment.” – Children’s Technology Review
“Most appealing to me as a parent was seeing how my children enjoyed working together on the puzzles” – Parents’ Choice Awards
*** 2018 ISTE Educators Conference – Best in Show
*** 2017 Wharton Re-imagine Education Awards – Best Educational App
*** 2016 American Association of School Librarians – Best Apps for Teaching and Learning
*** 2016 Kidscreen Awards – Best Learning App for Kids
*** 2016 KAPi Awards – Best App or Product for Younger Children
*** 2015 Parents’ Choice — Gold Medal
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. They’ll master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
Our “Create” area allows kids to put programming concepts to work by making video games and programming interactive stories. Creations can then be played and remixed by other coders around the globe.
To be successful, kids must:
* Determine the actions needed to solve each Foo’s problem
* Order actions in a logical sequence
* Recognize patterns
* Use those patterns to make their code more efficient
* Test solutions
* Learn from tests and try revised solutions
* Design and code increasingly complex games and interactive stories
DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIPTION:
* Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to renewal
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, is forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
codeSpark Academy is free for verified teachers, librarians, and non-profit educational institutions. codeSpark Academy was voted top choice by teachers and librarians for introducing computer science in elementary schools. Additionally our free teacher dashboard allows educators to track student progress and turn on and off parts of the app.
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over 200 countries by turning programming into play.
Similar Apps to codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for PC:
|SpriteBox : Code Hour||SpriteBox LLC||Free||com.lightbot.SpriteBoxCoding|
|Coding Games For Kids – Learn To Code With Play||IDZ Digital Private Limited||Free||com.internetdesignzone.kidlolandcoding|
|Math Balance : Learning Games For Kids Grade 1 – 5||Makkajai: Math Games for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th grade||Free||com.makkajai.numbersense_compensation_free|
|Smile and Learn: Educational games for kids||SMILE AND LEARN DIGITAL CREATIONS||Free||net.smileandlearn.library|
|Adventure Academy||Age of Learning, Inc.||Free||com.aofl.adventureacademy|
|12 Games for Kids & Babies||Emma’s Games||Paid||org.emmasgames.gamesforkidsandbabies|
|Lightbot : Code Hour||SpriteBox LLC||Free||com.lightbot.lightbothoc|
|Magic Kinder Official App – Free Family Games||Ferrero Trading Lux S.A.||Free||com.ferrero.magickinder.tablet|
|My Smooshy Mushy – Cute Pets||WarDucks Ltd||Free||com.warducks.smooshymushy|
|Mathmage: fun math game! EN||Magic Education, s.r.o.||Free||cz.magiceducation.mathmage|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on your Windows PC.
codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding is one of the most popular app in Game_educational category with 1,000,000+ app installations and 3.1-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.