ARP Guard (WiFi Security) for PC
Download ARP Guard (WiFi Security) for PC latest version on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop with easy steps. Here, we help you to run your favorite Android apps on PC.
ARP Guard (WiFi Security) for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
ARP Guard (WiFi Security), developed and published by First Row, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download ARP Guard (WiFi Security) from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download ARP Guard (WiFi Security) for PC? Is it possible to run ARP Guard (WiFi Security) on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Tools app, ARP Guard (WiFi Security) on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing ARP Guard (WiFi Security) on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the ARP Guard (WiFi Security) app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, First Row for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install ARP Guard (WiFi Security) for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download ARP Guard (WiFi Security) on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the ARP Guard (WiFi Security) on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run ARP Guard (WiFi Security) on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of ARP Guard (WiFi Security) on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download ARP Guard (WiFi Security) for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “ARP Guard (WiFi Security)” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (First Row) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded ARP Guard (WiFi Security) to emulator running on your PC. Just find the ARP Guard (WiFi Security) app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If ARP Guard (WiFi Security) is not available on Playstore, you can always download the ARP Guard (WiFi Security) APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
Many has heard about such things, as the session hijaking, wifi kill, steal cookies, or a spoofing of network traffic. It can be a long talk about what can do the dirty dog with necessary tools in open networks… This application is designed for anyone who is serious about the security of personal data and does not intend to tolerate such antics in open wi-fi networks.
• Protection from any network attacks, beginning with the arp spoofing/arp poisoning.
• Three Program modes (warning, invulnerability, recovery).
• Auto Off Wifi when it detects an attack in non-root mode carried out on you (set out in settings).
• Notification about attack (vibration, sound, a notice containing information on the attack).
• When superuser mode is available to you, making your device immune to such attacks (using a static gateway address). There is no need of such like warning in this mode.
Extra features available for unlocking:
• Functions of permanent job, allow you to add an application to the startup, as well as to prohibit the system to unload the program from memory. Once the application is launched, you can no longer worry about personal information.
• AD removal from the application.
Similar Apps to ARP Guard (WiFi Security) for PC:
|Webroot WiFi Security VPN & Data Privacy||Webroot Inc.||Free||com.webroot.mobile.wifisecurity|
|Quantum Flare Intelligent Firewall & Security||CybX Security||Free||com.ultimate.intelligent.privacy.quantum.flare|
|NetPatch Firewall||NetPatch Lab||Free||co.netpatch.firewall|
|Avira Home Guard||AVIRA||Free||com.avira.homeapp|
|Antivirus Comodo Free – VPN, Virus Cleaner, Vault||COMODO Security Solutions||Free||com.comodo.cisme.antivirus|
|Security & Antivirus Guard||Sophos Limited||Free||com.sophos.appprotectionmonitor|
|Smart WiFi – WiFi Security, WiFi Map, Search WiFi||Security Inc.||Free||com.wifi.security|
|Safe Connect VPN: Proxy Wi-Fi Hotspot, Secure VPN||McAfee LLC||Free||com.mcafee.safeconnect.android|
|WiFi Doctor Free – WiFi Security Check||Biscuit Co.||Free||com.security.wifi.boost|
|WOT Mobile Security Check & Website Protection||WOT Services LLC||Free||com.wot.security|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. ARP Guard (WiFi Security) is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the ARP Guard (WiFi Security) on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run ARP Guard (WiFi Security) on your Windows PC.
ARP Guard (WiFi Security) is one of the most popular app in Tools category with 500,000+ app installations and 4.5-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading ARP Guard (WiFi Security) app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.