Acer eDisplay Pro for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
Acer eDisplay Pro, developed and published by Winner Wave Co.,Ltd., is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download Acer eDisplay Pro from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download Acer eDisplay Pro for PC? Is it possible to run Acer eDisplay Pro on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Video_players app, Acer eDisplay Pro on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing Acer eDisplay Pro on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the Acer eDisplay Pro app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, Winner Wave Co.,Ltd. for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install Acer eDisplay Pro for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download Acer eDisplay Pro on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the Acer eDisplay Pro on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run Acer eDisplay Pro on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of Acer eDisplay Pro on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download Acer eDisplay Pro for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “Acer eDisplay Pro” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (Winner Wave Co.,Ltd.) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded Acer eDisplay Pro to emulator running on your PC. Just find the Acer eDisplay Pro app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If Acer eDisplay Pro is not available on Playstore, you can always download the Acer eDisplay Pro APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
There’re some new advanced features like host control, preferred device, 4 split screens display and others,
and it also keeps most popular functions like Multimedia streaming, On-line video, Document viewer and Live camera…etc.
New features for SW:
1. Split Screen: Allow 4 different devices to connect and display content on Acer projectors.
2. Host Control: Add Host role to control split screen
3. Preferred device: Remember the current device and WiFi environment as a favorite one to save the connection method
4. Off-line mode: Allow you to enter app and use some features without connect to wireless adapters
5. Conference control: Administrator mode to control all connections via Web browser
6. Client mode discovery: Can discover Acer projector and control under subnet instead of only peer to peer WiFi connection
OS:Android 4.4 above
Device Hardware: 1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
For further information and user’s guide, please refer to Acer official site: www.acer.com
Similar Apps to Acer eDisplay Pro for PC:
|Twomon USB – USB Monitor||easynlight||Paid||com.devguru.eltwomonusb|
|Splashtop Wired XDisplay||Splashtop||Paid||com.splashtop.xdisplay.wired.pro|
|AirPin(PRO) – AirPlay/DLNA Receiver||WaxRain Tech.||Paid||com.waxrain.airplaydmr3|
|Gallery Cast Pro||Homesoft, LLC||Paid||com.homesoft.gallerycast.full|
|Twomon SE – Portable Display, USB Monitor||easynlight||Paid||com.devguru.ntwomon|
|Aiwit||WIT Electronics Limited||Free||com.eken.aiwit|
|Epson iProjection||Seiko Epson Corporation||Free||com.epson.iprojection|
|akRDCPro VNC viewer||ANYKODE||Paid||anykode.rdcpro|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. Acer eDisplay Pro is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the Acer eDisplay Pro on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run Acer eDisplay Pro on your Windows PC.
Acer eDisplay Pro is one of the most popular app in Video_players category with 10,000+ app installations and 2.4-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading Acer eDisplay Pro app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.