AB Repeat Player for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
AB Repeat Player, developed and published by LearnersTechLab, is available for the Android platform. Anyone with an Android mobile can download AB Repeat Player from the play store and start using it. But what if you want to Download AB Repeat Player for PC? Is it possible to run AB Repeat Player on Windows 10 laptop?
Using one of the best Video_players app, AB Repeat Player on PC would offer a lot more flexibility. Hence, at alloct.com, we help you installing AB Repeat Player on Windows PC. You can even follow the same procedure to run it on Mac as well.
We provide you with different possible ways to run the AB Repeat Player app on PC. Practically, there is no official app available from the developer, LearnersTechLab for the Desktop version. So we obviously need to rely on the Emulators to download and Install AB Repeat Player for PC.
Bluestacks is one of the widely used and most popular Android emulator to download AB Repeat Player on PC. If you use any other emulators like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, Arc Welder etc, you can stick to that option.
Emulators like Bluestacks simulates the Android environment on PC to help us running the AB Repeat Player on laptop. As it is a heavy-loaded software, there are certain configuration requirements.
Emulator Requirements to run AB Repeat Player on PC:
Now, without wasting much time, let’s start with the step by step guide to Download the latest version of AB Repeat Player on your Windows or Mac PC for Free.
Download AB Repeat Player for PC:
- Step 1: Download any of the emulator on to your PC. Here are the links for Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the emulator software on your Windows or Mac laptop.
- Step 3: After initial set up, find the Google playstore app pre-installed on Bluestacks / MemuPlay.
- Step 4: Open the Playstore and search for “AB Repeat Player” to download it.
- Step 5: Verify the developer details (LearnersTechLab) and tap on the Install button.
We have downloaded AB Repeat Player to emulator running on your PC. Just find the AB Repeat Player app on the emulator homescreen and double click to start using it.
If AB Repeat Player is not available on Playstore, you can always download the AB Repeat Player APK file from the external sources and install it on emulators.
AB Repeating (repeating user defined part of audio or between A and B points), Jump, Bookmarks are important features for any foreign language learners. These are also very useful for music, dance or tai-chi trainees. Version 4.x.x adds a new message box to Audio Speed and Equalizer.
Two Icons, one for Audio, one for Video, appear, but they are just one application.
* AB Repeating Function (Ad hoc and saved)
* AB Points post-adjustment Function with “Check Mode”
* Interval (Pause) between AB Repeats
* Easy traverse inside A and B points
* Easy to play recorded A and B points list.
* Customizable three Jump Buttons
* Bookmark Function (Ad hoc and saved)
* Bookmark position adjustment function with “Check Mode”
* Unlimited recording of AB points and Bookmarks
* Editable list of AB points and Bookmarks
* AB points and Bookmark database clean up
* Backup and Restore of AB points and Bookmark database
* Display order in AB points and Bookmark list. Creation date, name and A point with reverse order for each.(New)
* Mp3 Lyric Display.(Font size and previous position memory)
* Playlist (same as Google’s standard media player)
* Setting to the Ring Tone (same as Google’s standard media player)
* Shuffle modes (same as Google’s standard media player)
* Search (same as Google’s standard media player)(Enhancement: can be invoked from menu)
* Artwork Display (same as Google’s standard media player)
* Audio and Video Support
* Automatic pause/resume on received calls.
* Automatic pause on headset unplugging.
* Controls by Bluetooth.
* SD card installable for Android 2.2 or later.
* Database Migration to a new device.
* Sleep Timer
* Float Pad: Translucent Control Button Pad floating over any other apps.
* Saving the sound between AB as a ringtone, alert, Ankidroid flashcard sound and others.
* Audio Speed Button and Equalizer (need in-app subscription).
Supported Media Types
Audio: .3gp, .mp4, .m4a. ADTS raw AAC (.aac, decode only, ADIF not supported), .mp3, .ogg, .wav. (.wma is not supported. We understand that this causes a problem whey users only have wma format files for their favorite musics, but we don’t have a plan to support this because of the lack of clarity about legal issues here.)
Video: 3gp, .mp4
(Important Note) Uninstallation of the application will erase the database. Just upgrading the application shouldn’t erase it, but there is a report that it erased the database on some devices. You can backup and restore the database in such occasions in the future. Please note that it cannot help if you lose the database by upgrading to 3.1 only for this upgrade. But you will be much better off for the troubles in the future.
This app is developed on Google’s standard Android Media Player released as open source software.
Other open source codes used: Standout Window, RingDroid
If you find this app useful, please donate by purchasing “AB Repeat Player Donation” app.
Submit questions or suggestions to:
Similar Apps to AB Repeat Player for PC:
|ABMT Player – free player with repeat & speed||SDFP studio : Player looper for musician||Free||sdfpstudio.abmusictrainer|
|Repeat player WorkAudioBook||Povalyaev Sergey||Free||com.povalyaev.WorkAudioBook|
|Music Player(AB Repeater) & Lyrics||HCM2016||Free||com.hcjo.app.musicplayer|
|Repeat player WorkAudioBook Paid||Povalyaev Sergey||Paid||com.povalyaev.WorkAudioBookPaid|
|Loop Player – A B Audio Repeat Player||Arpi Toth||Free||com.toth.loopplayer|
|Speed Change Music Player: slow without flapping||mitsu3ma||Free||com.mitsu.SpeedChangeMusicPlayer|
|SMV Audio Converter||Mikhail Shirokov||Paid||ru.mikeshirokov.audio.converter|
|EarFlip(AB Repeat,Audio Speed)||MOJAS||Free||com.mojas.player|
|Larix Player||Softvelum LLC||Free||com.softvelum.sldp_player|
Bluestacks supports almost all the Android apps to run on your PC. AB Repeat Player is no exception to it. If it causes any issues, you can always switch to lightweight emulators like MemuPlay.
Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MemuPlay are the a few best emulators. Bluestacks is the most popular one among these with millions of user base.
While running the AB Repeat Player on PC, you may observe some lag as this is a heavy software. However if you have some good configuration laptop, you can seamlessly run AB Repeat Player on your Windows PC.
AB Repeat Player is one of the most popular app in Video_players category with 100,000+ app installations and 3.7-star average user rating.
Do have any other queries downloading AB Repeat Player app on your PC? We are here to help you out. Drop a comment below and we’ll reach you out resolving the issue.